China Made Spherical Roller Bearing
Thrust Ball Thrust Bearings: These bearings consist of three parts, a shaft and housing washer that have annular grooves in them and a caged ball bearing assembly that is sandwiched in between them. Assembly and mounting is a simple operation as the parts are separate. They support axial loads in one direction. Clearance is provided in the bore of one of the raceways to allow for alignment.
Benefits: Axial loading, ease of mounting and assembly
- Road PlanesSteel rolling / heavy industry / Transmissions
- Agricultural, pumps, mining
- Rail and transport use
- General heavy engineering applications
- Marine, shipping and paper machinery.
Thrust ball bearing sizes:
- 51100 series, 51200 series, 51300 series
- 51400 series, 52200 series, 52300 series, 52400 series, 52400 series
- 53200 series, 53300 series, 53400 series, 54200 series, 54300 series
- 54400 series, 2900 series, 900 series, F(3-10)-(8-20)M series
NO.19 KeYuanWei Third RD, Laoshan District, Qingdao, Shandong, 266100, China